The protein and fiber in this bean, vegetable, and yogurt breakfast burrito make great additions to your morning meal. Makes: 4 servings
- 1 1/3 cup black beans (cooked, mashed with 1 teaspoon canola oil, or use canned vegetarian refried beans)
- 4 tortillas, corn
- 2 tablespoon red onion (chopped)
- 1/2 cup tomatoes (chopped)
- 1/2 cup salsa, low-sodium
- 4 tablespoon yogurt, non-fat plain
- 2 tablespoon cilantro (chopped)
- Mix beans with onion and tomatoes.
- Microwave tortillas between the two sheets of slightly damp white paper towels on high for 15 seconds.
- Divide bean mixture between the tortillas.
- Fold each tortilla to enclose filling.
- Place on a microwave-safe dish and spoon salsa over each burrito.
- Microwave on high for 15 seconds.
- Serve topped with yogurt and cilantro.