Full of fresh and colorful veggies, these wraps are a great way to help meet your MyPlate goal of making half of your plate fruits and vegetables. Makes 4 servings.
- 4 tablespoon cream cheese, low-fat (whipped)
- 2 flour tortillas
- 1/2 tablespoon ranch seasoning mix (1/2 teaspoon)
- 1/4 cup broccoli (washed and chopped)
- 1/4 cup carrot (peeled and grated)
- 1/4 cup zucchini (washed and cut into small strips)
- 1/4 cup summer squash (yellow, washed and cut into small strips)
- 1/2 tomato (diced)
- 1/8 cup green bell pepper (seeded and diced)
- 2 tablespoon chives (chopped fine)
- In a small bowl, stir ranch seasoning into cream cheese, chill.
- Wash and chop vegetables.
- Steam broccoli in microwave for 1 minute with 1 tablespoon of water.
- Spread cream cheese onto flour tortilla, staying one inch from edge. Sprinkle vegetables over cream cheese. Roll tortilla tightly.
- Chill for 1-2 hours before serving (the wrap will hold its shape better). With a sharp knife slice into circles and serve.
- Be creative. Try different vegetables, herbs and spices. Examples- green beans, lettuce, radishes, corn; dill, oregano, basil, mint, curry or chili powder.
- You can substitute pre-made flavored cream cheeses- chive, herb or vegetable.
- Try sweet cream cheese and add fruit to your wrap for a different twist.
- This wrap is great with soup or salad or served as a cool summer appetizer.
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Total Sugars||2 g|
|Added Sugars||0 g|