Oranges help to brighten up this tasty veggie salad. It is quick and easy to make. Top it off with your favorite vinaigrette. Makes 5 servings.
- 5 cups spinach leaves (packed, washed, and dried well)
- 1/2 red onion (sliced thin)
- 1/2 red pepper (sliced)
- 1 cucumber (whole, sliced)
- 2 orange (peeled and chopped into bite-size pieces)
- 1/3 cup vinaigrette dressing ("lite", around 15 calories per tablespoon or less)
- Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl. Add dressing and toss again. Serve immediately.
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Total Sugars||8 g|
|Added Sugars included||2 g|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg|